The Early Childhood Inclusion Summer Institute planning committee has worked to keep registration costs as low as possible for participants.
Full Summer Institute (8/8-8/10) Registration is $200.00 (includes meals for all days & an ECISI t-shirt)
One day only (Weds. or Thurs.) $100.00 per day (meals & t-shirt included)
Thursday and Friday $160.00 (meals & t-shirt included)
Additional cost would include dorm room (see registration form and housing page)
If you are a home visitor you may be eligible for 50% off your registration cost (housing not included). Please download the MIECHV Home Visitor
Scholarship form (see below) for more information...deadline for scholarship application is Fri. July 22st
If you belong to a professional organization that support early childhood educators (DEC, OAEYC, etc.) you may apply a 10%
discount to your registration
If you are experiencing a financial hardship and would like to apply for a Financial Need scholarship,
please download & complete the scholarship form (see below), and send it in with your registration. We have a limited amount
of financial need scholarships, and we may not be able to meet all the requested needs.
If you are interested in interpreting services (Spanish or ASL), please make sure to note that on your registration form.
- Complete one registration form per person. If additional registration forms are needed for your group, download and print additional copies. You can mail the forms together as a group.
- College Credit will be available (for an additional $60.00 fee). If you are interested in this option, you need to attend both Wednesday and Thursday's full-day sessions and complete additional work. See WOU's College Credit table upon your arrival (it will be located near the registration table).
- PDU's and ORO certificates will be available.
- Purchase orders must be pre-approved by ECI Summer Institute Registration
- Conference fees are non-refundable, but transferrable on day of conference.
- Include credit card information, money order, purchase order, or check made out to: ECI Summer Institute
- Any questions? Please contact: Kimber Townsend at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 838-8082
Make checks payable to: ECI Summer Institute
Mail Registration form and payment to
ECI Summer Institute c/o Kimber Townsend
Western Oregon University
345 N. Monmouth Avenue
Monmouth, OR 97361